MC2, with its massive case/band bolted interface, 100-meter depth rating, and the dynamic stylings of its upscale design, this timepiece moves comfortably within your world. Go from Waimea Bay, to the 18th hole at Pebble Beach, to the boardroom with the same beautifully integrated timepiece.
Click for Midsize model
FEATURES .......(click for more details)
• Solid 316L stainless steel construction
• Secure screw bar case-to-band interface
• Superluminova hands & dial markings
• Triple o-ring screw-down crown system
• 100M depth tested
Rollover to view - Double click to enlarge
• Full size case.
• Durable chronograph or day/date quartz movement for exceptional accuracy.
• Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
• Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
• Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
• Secure “screw bar” case-to-band interface provides 5 to 7 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
• Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance.
• Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
• Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system or perforated, treated supple leather.
• Depth rated to 100M (10ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.