PHOTON is celebrated for it’s innovative interpretation of time, with its oversized case complimenting the exposed allen-head bolts supporting its bracelet. Incorporating a mix of classic and contemporary design, Photon has quickly become a symbol of REACTOR’s guiding principle of unconventional style.
FEATURES .......(click for more details)
• Solid 316L stainless steel construction
• Secure screw bar case-to-band interface
• Superluminova hands & dial markings
• Triple o-ring screw-down crown system
• 200M depth tested
Rollover to view - Double click to enlarge
• Oversize case.
• Durable chronograph or day/date quartz movement for exceptional accuracy.
• Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
• Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
• Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
• Secure “screw bar” case-to-band interface provides 5 to 7 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
• Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance.
• Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
• Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system.
• Depth rated to 200M (20ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.