ONLY 200 WILL BE MADE
While its sensual lines attempt to conceal the heart of a powerfully built timepiece, ION's technical features can never be completely veiled. The 3D crystal positioned within a contoured and impeccably polished stainless steel case is just one aspect of this truly revolutionary design. Free floating, oversize lugs create an independent band suspension system that creates a comfort fit unknown with typical watch construction. And to finish the world's most luxurious performance-sport watch, at the core of the ION lies REACTOR's unique self-charging kinetic-quartz movement providing both precision timing and hassle free convenience.
FEATURES .......(click for more details)
• Limited Edition worldwide production
of only 200 units
• Solid 316L stainless steel construction
• Superluminova hands & dial markings
• Independent lug suspension system
provides superior fit and durability
• Triple o-ring screw-down crown system
• Solid 316L stainless steel band
with triple-secure clasp closure
• 100M depth tested
• Full size case.
• Automatic kinetic quartz movement provides the accuracy and reliability of a quartz movement without ever having to change the battery. 60-day power supply when fully charged.
• Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
• Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
• Unique contour crystal follows the side contour of the case
• Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
• Independent lug suspension system provides a comfortable fit and 7 to 10 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
• Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance. Rear crystal provides view of kinetic charging pendulum.
• Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
• Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system.
• Depth rated to 100M (10ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.